Thursday 6 June 2013

The same but not the same....

After reading a lovely post by Katie called Matching But Not Matching I thought I'd share my views on how I dress my twin boys which, is really exactly like Katie dresses her gorgeous girls.
As soon as I found out I was having twins I had said to the hubby, that they would never wear the same things. He just nodded, he never has any say in what clothes the children have in their wardrobes.
When I do dress them each day, if I choose a jumper, then they both wear jumpers but the jumpers will be different. If the t.shirts have a collar then they will both wear t.shirts with a collar but different colours so they are the same, but not the same.


If they want to wear the same things as each other when they are older that is fine by me but until they can decide I will carry on with my favourite pastime...shopping & making sure their wardrobes are the same but not the same. 


No comments:

Post a Comment