Saturday 23 March 2013

Sleep? What's that?

I can't remember the last time I had a full night's sleep, undisturbed in my own bed?! It was definitely before the boys were born.
When I had the boys I expected sleepless nights, who doesn't with newborns, I had had two girls previous to them but 18 months on & the youngest twin still doesn't sleep through!  My other three are good sleepers infact I would say great sleepers.  When he usually wakes at around 1am, rightly or wrongly I give him a bottle & he settles straight away (usually!) & it also means I can go back to sleep fairly quickly.  Maybe he needs a dummy? as the bottle is just a comfort thing for him.  I have tried him with a dummy but he sucks for a bit & then puts it down so..... Operation Dummy will commence & hopefully we will have more of this....


No comments:

Post a Comment