Friday 12 April 2013

Books

If I'm not too tired, or reading blogs I've usually got my nose in a book.  I tend to read chick books, a bit of romance or easy reads as I like to call them.  I love Dorothy Koomson, JoJo Moyes, Marian Keyes & Sophie Kinsella. But the last book I read by Ali Harris called The First Last Kiss was really good & when I finished it I really missed the characters.  I've told everyone to read it but I do warn you though if you do read it, have tissues at the ready.
But I do love Mike Gayle, Harlan Coben or sometimes a bit of James Patterson.
I hadn't checked my emails for a few days but when I did, I had an email from a Steve Scaffardi asking me to do a review of his first novel. 
I'm quite excited as I've never been asked to do a review for anything before. So in the next few weeks, keep your eyes peeled for my first review..... eek I'm excited.



No comments:

Post a Comment