Saturday 1 June 2013

A Little Bit Lately

You can see my first post here to find out more about it.

Reading
I am currently reading Miracle on Regent Street by Ali Harris. This is Ali's first novel. I have already read her second novel, The First Last Kiss which was soooo good.  When I finished the book, I missed the characters so much so I brought Miracle on Regent Street straight away.  I am only a few chapters in but so far so good.

Watching
Last year with about two episodes to go I started watching The Apprentice for the first time so this year I thought I'd give it a go.  Some of the contestants annoy me especially Kurt the guy from Liverpool, he constantly rolls his eyes! Grrr. My favourite at the moment is Alex & I hope he does well. I also enjoy it as its become me & Lolly (my eldest) time. The other kiddies are in bed & me & Lolly sit & watch together.

Listening to
The song I've been listening to most the last couple of weeks is Rod Stewart's She Makes Me Happy which is from his latest album Time.  I do like a bit of Rod & wished I had got tickets to see him when he plays in Brum later this month.

Loving
I have a handful of best friends, two of which are male & there is nothing I love more than getting together with them & catching up even though I text two of my friends everyday. Whether its meeting for food or meeting for a good drink I know I will be laughing lots.  I don't know what I would do without them.  They know who they are & I want them to know how much I love them.

Thinking About
How quickly my children are growing up.  I really can't believe that in September the boys will be two but what's more scary is that G will be nearly four.  I was only saying today I really don't remember her second year (the boys had just been born) & in September she starts nursery.  But then I have to start thinking about choosing a secondary school for L.  Eeekk! Where did my baby go?

No comments:

Post a Comment