- Become a better photographer
- Learn to play guitar
- Learn to drive
- Write a story for children
- Pay off at least one of my credit cards!!!
- Exercise more
- Get into my size 12 jeans (I can wish)
- Eat less junk food
- Drink more water
- Keep up with this blog!
- Help a charity - hopefully do something for Harry Moseley or Rockstar Ronan - these two boys changed my life. Made me appreciate what I have, made me hug my kids more & made me realise a messy house isn't that bad when you have 4 healthy children.
Tuesday, 12 March 2013
Things I want to do before I'm *cough cough* 40
I never make New Years Resolutions.... why? well I never keep to them. I find I never keep to anything? I don't know why, I just get bored really easily. I'm easily distracted I suppose. But there are a number of things I'd like to try to do before I reach the grand old age of 40!!! Some are easier & cheaper than others. Its a few years away at the mo so I have a few years to tackle the list below....