Tuesday 12 March 2013

Things I want to do before I'm *cough cough* 40

I never make New Years Resolutions.... why? well I never keep to them. I find I never keep to anything? I don't know why, I just get bored really easily. I'm easily distracted I suppose.  But there are a number of things I'd like to try to do before I reach the grand old age of 40!!!  Some are easier & cheaper than others.  Its a few years away at the mo so I have a few years to tackle the list below....

  • Become a better photographer
  • Learn to play guitar
  • Learn to drive
  • Write a story for children
  • Pay off at least one of my credit cards!!!
  • Exercise more
  • Get into my size 12 jeans (I can wish)
  • Eat less junk food
  • Drink more water
  • Keep up with this blog!
  • Help a charity - hopefully do something for Harry Moseley or Rockstar Ronan - these two boys changed my life.  Made me appreciate what I have, made me hug my kids more & made me realise a messy house isn't that bad when you have 4 healthy children.
I will add to them when I think of more & hopefully tick some off as the days, months & years (not that many I know) go by.


No comments:

Post a Comment